We are a small country school set in the heart of a growing community, 45 minutes drive from Gladstone in the beautiful Boyne Valley.
Our doors first opened in 1915 in a small building now used as a library. A highset classroom was added in the 1930s. Visitors to our school today will see many changes. A new community room set up for active learning and enlarged office area are two recent additions.
The school has a full sized oval, tennis court and playground set in lush grounds amongst blocks of native hoop pines and other plantings which draw birds and wildlife all year round.
Parent involvement is a significant part of our multi age program.